Lot's of fun stuff! Read on for Fun Stuff!
1. Ok so I am doing a website for class and added Google analytics to it for an assignment and it basically tracks visitors and data and such, it won't take any personal info, and I would be very grateful to you all if you would click the Link and just stop by, it's not finished yet, but having a bit of Data on my website would be nice, so if you could help a Vulcan out I would very much appreciate it. studenthome.nku.edu/~grovera1/…
2. ASK ME ANYTHING! Yes as of Today I will be starting up the Ask T'Pala and OCs art thing, basically all you have to do is either leave a question or scenerio for either me or any of my OCs on this Journal, or in the Comments area of the Gallery I will have set up for this, and I will print screen your question and draw their response! It should be fun, so please spread the word, and participate, you can ask as many questions or comments as you wish. My only rule is nothing over a PG13 rating, so try and keep things clean ok guys?
3. Requests are open I will draw anything from icons to pictures, again my only rule is PG13 stuff, I will not draw sex, or nudity, or anything vulgar, some Gore is ok, but that one is debatable and I will only draw Gore to a certain extent.
4. Probably will be working on the Discovery and Doctor Who: Lost Years series this Summer, as well as maybe do a series of OC Origins if there's interest, if anyone would like to cameo or guest star in either Discovery or DW: LY please leave a comment, in the event of those in the Crew of the USS Discovery( you know who you are) I might star typing out the story in a Google drive file and send you all the link, I would really like this to be a Collaborate project to make sure all the characters are acting how they should in situations and basically end up with unique stories and character focuses, instead of all of it being filtered through my mind, because T'Pala is most likely to act very Different than Ceelee or Stone, or Cupcake, etc. and I don't want their personalities filtered through me, you don't have to type out an entire page of stuff, this is mostly going to be a script format as I would like to convert it into a comic if possible, but I need a story laid out before I can start that.
5. Animations might show up a bit on here more frequently <smiles> so keep a look out for those.
I think that's all really
~ Run You Clever Deviants and Remember ~